Cavallo Linus Jump Riding Boots - Edition Varano + Lack
Another option for the cuff on the Linus Jump is the Varano + Lack, which has a cuff with a curved patent leather and a stripe in a lizard look leather.
The Linus Jump is an absolute all-round boot which is extremely comfortable and is perfectly suited for the recreational rider as well as a jumping boot.
- soft calf outer
- breathable cow leather inner
- removable, anatomic insole
- Cavallo stirrup relief in heel
- slim fit
- padded heel protection with step-in-function
- spur protection with two spur holders
- grip leather panel inside
- durable back zip
- elastic panel for better fit
Available in Black, Grey, Blue and Mocha colours.
Due to the removable insole the boots can cover up to two shoe sizes.
FITTING ADVICE: Please check the sizing chart for details & the video below for measuring.
TO ORDER: There are so many sizes available and options for semi-customisation of size, simply add to cart and we will contact you for sizing assistance and self-measuring help!
ORDER TIME: Please note that boots will take approximately 10-12 weeks from order to delivery in Australia.
- Manufactured exclusively in Europe from ethically sourced European animals, tanned in Europe with great respect and conscious responsibility towards our environment.
- Their leather is EU environmental certified as Cavallo purify 98% of their wastewater themselves.
- Cavallo control and sort leathers on site which guarantees an optimal selection for our boots.